Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Creating my BLOG

FUCKIN' FRUSTRATING.

I had to retype my desired password like 20 times. I finally gave up this fruitless exercise and experiment with my preexisting email address. Apparently when I'm trying to make a google account, it says it already exists. Then when I try to log in with the same email address, it says it does not. WTF!

So I reset my password because apparently my generic one I use for everything isn't valid. I reset it back to my generic one, so now it's all easy peasy. 

*sigh*

I see other people complaining and stressing out about upcoming obligations, most prominently are the AP tests and grades. I find myself not worrying whatsoever. To the point that I am somewhat worried about my lack of worrying. I am way too chill right now. A little stress can motivate me to actually study, but right now I am not feeling the pressure (TWO WEEKS AWAY), therefore I am not doing any thing particularly productive. Look at me now...I'm making a BLOG because this is the highest level of productivity I can achieve at the moment. 

I have so much time, yet none whatsoever at the same time. What a conundrum I am in. How to solve this dilemma? 

START STUDYING. 

SELF MOTIVATION...fails.

*sigh* 

I'm probably going to be posting fairly frequently due to my tendency to just avoid studying and choice to just roam around the internet typing with no overt purpose. 

No comments: